Nava Atlas is one of my favorite cookbook authors. My copy of Vegetarian Soups for All Seasons is worn out, and I made some delicious recipes for Thanksgiving last year from her Vegan Holiday Kitchen.
I’m super excited about cooking through her newest cookbook with you this month: Wild About Greens: 125 Delectable Vegan Recipes for Kale, Collards, Arugula, Bok Choy, and other Leafy Veggies Everyone Loves.
Just a quick reminder that you can share your experience VegCooking by:
- Writing about the recipes you tried in the comments. (What did you like? What didn’t you like? What changes did you make?)
- Asking a question in the comments (e.g. What the heck is nutritional yeast?)
- Sharing a link to a post from your own blog about the recipes you made this week.
- Posting photos of what you made in the VegCookbook Flickr group.
- Posting photos of what you made on Instagram with the hashtag #vegcookbookclub
- Tweeting about what you cooked with the hashtag #vegcookbookclub
I’m looking forward to VegCooking with you!
Full disclosure: The links to all of the cookbooks mentioned above are connected to my Amazon Associates account. If you buy something after clicking on the link, I get a small percentage of the sale, which I’ll probably use to buy more books!