It’s our last week cooking from our January VegCookbook, Crazy Sexy Kitchen by Kris Carr. Before I forget, Kris has a Vitamix giveaway happening on her Facebook Page between now and February 2nd. To enter, upload a photo of your favorite recipe from Crazy Sexy Kitchen. I think I might do it. I would *love* to have a Vitamix.
Last week, I tried two breakfast recipes:
Mango and Coconut Quinoa
Yum. Mango coconut and quinoa, I mean, you can’t really go wrong with that combination.
Tofu Country Scramble
Also good. It made quite a lot so I also had it for breakfast one day, dinner one night, and an afternoon snack on another day.
VegCookbook Club Story Swap
- Brookey of the Crazy Sexy Kitchen Project is cooking her way through *all* of the recipes in Crazy Sexy Kitchen. Last week she made the Walnut Falafel, the Fresh Minted Tabouli, the Hummus, the Garlic Tahini Dressing, the Farmer’s Salad, the Basic Aioli, the Dijon Vinaigrette, the Cinnamon-Cherry Granola, the Simply Green,
the Basic Italian Dressing, and the Lentil & Chard Ragout (whew!).
- Debra of breathelighter made the Cashew Cream Cheese and the Red Thai Coconut Soup.
- Elisa of Veggie Gone Vegan made the Coconut and Red Lentil Soup.
- Janet of The Taste Space made the Curried Nada-Egg Salad.
- jomaryu made the Coconut and Red Lentil Soup.
- Lydia of vegankind made the Curried Nada-Egg with Watercress Wraps and the Curried Cashews. She also made the Cornmeal Banana Walnut Pancakes and the Dijon Vinaigrette.
- Kelley of Eatin’ Vegan in Smalltown, USA made the Black Bean and Roasted Sweet Potato Burger with Green Chili Guacamole and the Lentil and Chard Ragout
- Stephanie of Give a Chuck made the Aztec Spirit, the Crazy Sexy Goddess Smoothie, the Curried Nada- Egg with Watercress Wraps and the Cauliflower Risotto.
- Wendy of Red Barn Writer made the Madeira Peppercorn Tempeh.
What did you VegCook this week?