Last week was super busy, so I only had time to make one of my favorite recipes from our March VegCookbook, Vegan Brunch: the Perfect Pancakes.
What I love about these pancakes is 1. because they’re vegan you can always have all the ingredients on hand to whip up pancakes at a moment’s notice, and 2. the addition of maple syrup and cinnamon to the batter makes them extra delish!
VegCookBook Club Story Swap
- Barbi made the Basic Scrambled Tofu and the Cinnamon Rolls.
- Debra of Breathelighter made the Classic Broccoli Quiche and the Potato Spinach Squares.
- Diane of Veggie Next Door made the Cinnamon Roasted Apples, the Roasted Potatoes, and the Peanut Butter Pancakes (from the Peanut Butter Waffle recipe).
- Julie from Seize the Veggies made the Perfect Pancakes.
- Lydia of Vegankind made the Mushroom, Leek, and White Bean Pie, the Cheesy Sauce, and the Chorizo Sausages.
- Martha B. made Nori Wraps with Orange Cashew Cream from last month’s VegCookbook, Color Me Vegan.
- Valley Vegan made the Chorizo Sausages, the Tofu Omelets, Pumpkin French Toast with Sweet Cashew Cream, the Lemon Cashew-Stuffed Crepes with Whole Berry Sauce, the Basic Scrambled Tempeh, the Sesame Scrambled Tofu and Greens with Yams, and the Pumpkin Bran Muffins.
What did you VegCook this week?