Sorry for the delay in posting, VegCookbookers! I was super busy getting ready for my new e-course, Blogging to Inspire: Filling Up and Pouring Out, and the day just got away from me.
I’ve already made one recipe from our April VegCookbook, How It All Vegan! by Sarah Kramer and Tanya Barnard: the Creamy Curried Veggies.
I can’t even begin to count how many times I’ve made this recipe. It’s one of my favorites. I like to serve it with the Chickpea Toss (also in the photo) from The Garden of Vegan by Sarah Kramer and Tanya Barnard.
VegCookBook Club Story Swap
Vegan Brunch (our March VegCookbook)
- Barbi made the Cinnamon Rolls, and the Matzoh Brie.
- Debra from Three Well Beings made the Curry Scrambled Tofu with Cabbage and Caraway.
- Diana of Veggie Next Door made the Perfect Pancakes.
- Julie of Seize the Veggies made the Basic Scrambled Tempeh, Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins, Roasted Butternut Squash, Roasted Potatoes, and the Perfect Pancakes.
- Lydia of Vegankind made the Diner Home Fries, Roasted Root Vegetables, and the Navy Bean Gravy, as well as the East Coast Coffee Cake.
How It All Vegan! (our April VegCookbook)
What did you VegCook last week?