Inspired by evesfca’s Instagram photo of the Mock Egg Salad recipe from our September VegCookbook, Vegan Indian Cooking, I made it too.
I love tofu salad, so it was easy to win me over with this recipe. I made it pretty much as written except I used regular ground cumin rather than roasting my own. The recipe suggested adding red chili powder, cayenne or paprika, so I used smoked paprika (yum).
VegCookbook Club Story Swap
- Barbee made the the Punjabi-Style Cabbage (Band Gobi) with Roti.
- Diana of Veggie Next Door wrote ANOTHER lovely piece about the VegCookbook blog in her post, Cooking with the VegCookbook Club (part 2).
- evesfca made The Red Velvet Smoothie and the Mock Egg Salad
- Lydia of vegankind made the Blueberry Green Smoothie
- Patricia Patton of patriciapatton.com made the Babaji’s Eggplant with Potatoes
What have you been VegCooking?