Last week was REALLY cold for California standards so making soup was definitely in the cards. I made two: The Coconut Red Lentil Soup from our January 2013 VegCookbook, Crazy Sexy Kitchen . . .
and the Pesto Soup with Gnocchi, Beans and Greens from our November VegCookbook, Isa Does It.
What have you been VegCooking?
VegCookbook Club Story Swap:
Isa Does It (November)
- Amy made the Red Lentil Thai Chili, Briny Caesar Dressing, Sunflower Mac, Meaty Beany Chili with Pepe’s Secret Guacamole, and the Tahini Dressing.
- Elizabeth made the Red Pepper Mac N’ Cheese, Broccoli “Cheese” Soup, and the Sundried Tomato Pasta with Broccoli.
- Eve made the Chunky Miso Vegetable Soup and the Curried Peanut Sauce Bowl.
- Jenn made the Pizza Bowl, Lentil-a-Roni, Sautéed Spinach with Garlic, and the Dragon Noodle Salad.
- Kate made the Peachy Raspberry Cobbler.
- Kristen made the Bean Sausages.
- Lynsey made the Queso Blanco Bowl, Sesame Lime Soba Noodles with Shiitake Mushrooms and Snow Peas, Orange Sesame Tofu, Creamy Sundried Tomato Penne, Rosemary Chocolate Chip Cookies, and the Chai Spice Snickerdoodles.
- Maya made the Mediterranean Overnight Scramble.
Betty Goes Vegan (August)
- Kate made the Siesta Taco Soup.
Eat, Drink and Be Vegan (July)
- Elizabeth made the BLT with Sweet Potato Tots.
- Eve made Tamari Tease Spread, Tamari-Roasted Chickpeas, and the Popeye Pasta.
- Lydia made the You Got Peanut Butter in My Chocolate Cookies.
- Lynsey made the Sweet N’ Sour Chipotle Tempeh with Sweet Potatoes, Avocado Pinto Bean Enchiladas, You Got Peanut Butter in My Chocolate Cookies, Chickpea Sensation Patties, Potato Squashers, Simple Swiss Chard, and the Palak Soyabina Panira.
How It All Vegan (April)
- Jules made the Applesauce Muffins.
Vegan Brunch (March)
- Lydia made the Jalapeño Cornbread Biscuits.
- Jenn made the Chocolate Chip Vegan Scones.
- Jules made the Pumpkin French Toast and the Diner Home Fries.
Color Me Vegan (February)
- Janet at The Taste Space (saveur on vegansprout.com) made the Carrot and Roasted Bell Pepper Soup, Orange-Glazed Tempeh, and the Six Shades of Read Soup.
Crazy Sexy Kitchen (January)