We’ve finished up another month of VegCooking together. Good job VegCooks!
The rest of you shared your Blissful Bites’ experiences in the comments of these VegCookbook Club posts:
- Recipe for Spring Kale Salad w/ Sweet Mustard Dressing from Blissful Bites
- Penne with Creamy Red Pepper Sauce + Southwest Tofu Scramble
- Fresh Corn and Zucchini Frittata, Un-tuna Salad, Spring Kale Salad with Sweet Miso Dressing
- Tropical Three-Bean Salad + Lentil-Coconut Curry
- Love Your Heart Beet Soup + Coconut Bliss Granola
- What Should Our May VegCookbook Be?
As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, the nice folks at BenBella Books, the publishers of Blissful Bites, offered to give away two copies to VegCookbook readers.
To enter the giveaway, I asked that you recommend some vegetarian and vegan blogs for us to add to the VegCookbook Club blog roll in the comments of this post. I put all the commenters’ names on slips of paper, and picked two at random.
I’m looking forward to cooking from Veganomicon with all of you in May!
Full disclosure: The link to Blissful Bites is attached to my Amazon Associates account. If you make a purchase after you click on it, I receive a small percentage of the sale.