I haven’t received my copy of our November VegCookbook, Forks Over Knives – The Cookbook, yet, so I rounded up a collection of other bloggers’ recipe reviews.
- Hungry Vegan (@vegiegail) liked the Autumn Mixed Greens Salad and the Thai Vegetable Soup.
- Claire Fletcher liked the All-Natural Baked Granola, the Slow Cooker Steel Cut Oats, the Soaked Muesli, and the Portabella and Porcini Mushroom Stroganoff.
- Quantum Vegan (@QuantumVegan) liked the Spicy Thai Sweet Potato Stew.
- Running on Sunshine (@fitfoodiekayli) liked the Spicy Thai Sweet Potato Stew too.
- The Vital Table liked the Minty-Lemon Lentils with Spinach.
- Gluten Free Vegan Journey (@GFVeganShelley) liked the Raise the Roof Sweet Potato Lasagna.
- My Quest to Become Plant Strong liked the Vegetable White Bean Hash, the Basic Vegetable Stir Fry, and the Thai Noodle Soup.
- Mary’s Busy Kitchen liked the Pumpkin Delight Muffins.
- Karen’s Vegan Kitchen (@foodorbooze) liked the Chocolate Pumpkin Loaf.
What did you VegCook this week?
If you can’t view the Forks Over Knives trailer at the top of the post, click here to view it on YouTube.