A big thanks to everyone who voted for our May VegCookbook. It was a tight race, but as of this writing, you chose Vegan on the Cheap by Robin Robertson to be the next VegCookbook we cook through together.
She has four sample recipes from Vegan on the Cheap on her website: Penne-Wise Peanutty Pasta, Vegetable Crisp, Smokey Joes, and Caramel Baked Apples.
To get you excited to dive into our May VegCookbook, I’ve compiled a list of blog posts (with photos) about recipes from Vegan on the Cheap:
- Cookbook Challenge Week #1 ~ Vegan on the Cheap on bookwormbethie.
- How to Never Feel Guilty About Pizza Again on No Meat Athlete
- Review and Contest: Vegan on the Cheap on veganappetite.
- Robin Robertson’s Vegan on the Cheap recap on Vegan Dance if you want to.
- The Vegan Answer to the Meatball Sub on No Meat Athelete.
- VeganMoFo 2011 #28: ‘Vegan on the Cheap’ on Kittens Gone Lentil.
- VeganMoFo: Vegan on the Cheap on Vegan Homemade.