So sorry for the delay in getting our weekly round-up posted. I started a new consulting gig yesterday, and some friends threw a party for me lat night – just because! How nice was that?
Anyway, last week I tried two more pasta dishes from our May VegCookbook, Vegan on the Cheap: the Penne-Wise Peanutty Pasta + the Blushing Fettucine Alfredo. Both were delicious.
I didn’t make any changes to the Penne-Wise Peanutty recipe, except to exclude the crushed red pepper.
I also didn’t make any changes to the Blushing Fettucine Alfredo recipe except that I used Newman’s Own Marinara Sauce, rather than making the Marinara Sauce recipe in the Vegan on the Cheap.
VegCookbook Club Story Swap
- Babette of Vegan à Montréal made the Wheatballs.
- Diana of Veggie Next Door made the Tuscan White Bean Pizza and the Curried Vegetable Salad.
- Elisa of Veggie Goes Vegan made the Peanutty Pumpkin Stew.
- Kelley of Eatin’ Vegan in Smalltown USA made the Indian-Spiced Lentil Ragu, and the Black Bean Soup with Kale and Rice.
- Lydia of Vegankind made the Wheatballs.
What did you VegCook last week?