We’re off to roaring start with our July VegCookbook, Eat, Drink and Be Vegan. So many new VegCookbook Club members shared photos of dishes that they tried that I thought we’d reverse things this week and start off with our
VegCookbook Club Story Swap:
- Barbee made the Maple Pecan Sticky Blondies.
- Babette of Vegan à Montréal made the Veggie Tempeh Muffuletta
- Diana of Veggie Next Door made the Peanut and Sesame Hummus, Banana Pecan Rice Pudding Pie, and the Roasted Red Pepper and Almond Hummus
- Cinbock made the Hide the Lentils Tomato Sauce, White Bean Hummus with Fresh Thyme and Basil, Kinda Corny Muffins, Rawsome Nut Dip (video!), Banana Cream Pancakes, Chocolate Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Potato Lentil Chili, and the Tamari Roasted Chickpeas,
- Evesfca made the Peanut Banana Tortilla Turnovers, Lemony Cashew-Basil Pesto, Cocoa Banana Muffins, Acai Antioxident Smoothie, Kids’ Dynamo Hummus Dip, Mellow Yellow “Sniffle” Soup, “But Where Do You Get Your Protein?” Smoothie, Blueberry Carob Pancakes, Mango Sassy, and the Drink Your Greens Smoothie.
- Ginavanh made the Chocolate Banana Muffins, Orange Sesame Tofu, and the Sweet and Sour Chipotle Tempeh,
- Kelley of Eatin’ Vegan in Smalltown USA made the Zucchini Spelt Muffins, Tamari Tease Chickpea Spread, Lemon Poppyseed Crackle Cookies, Cumin-Cinnamon Vinaigrette, and the Bean and Corn Tortilla Lasagna with Avocado.
I made the Quinoa Chickpea Confetti Casserole and Simple Swiss Chard (except that I used purple kale instead of chard).
And I made the Lemony Cashew-Basil Pesto which I loooooooooved, and will definitely make it again, especially because in a comment on Instagram, Dreena Burton said that it freezes well!
What did you VegCook last week?
P.S. Please excuse any spelling or link errors. I had to rush the post today! If you see any boo boos, lemme know, and I’ll fix ’em.