Y’all are cooking up a storm from our July VegCookbook, Eat, Drink and Be Vegan by Dreena Burton, so let’s jump right into our swap:
VegCookbook Club Story Swap!
- Barbee made the Broccoli Cashew Stir-Fry.
- Babette of Vegan à Montréal made the Sesame Lime Soba Noodles with Shiitake Mushrooms and Snow Peas.
- Barbi made the Sweet Potato Lentil Chili, the Super Charge Me Cookies, and the “You Got the Peanut Butter in my Chocolate” Cookies.
- Diana of Veggie Next Door made the Bean and Corn Tortilla Lasagna with Avocado, and the Roasted Red Pepper and Almond Hummus. She also made the Mashed Potatoes, Chickpeas and Vegetables from our June VegCookbook, Meatless.
- Cinbock made the Creamy Basil Dressing, Lime Sucker Coconut Pie topped with Warm Raspberry Sauce, the Cashew Ginger Tofu over Coconut Lime Quinoa (instead of basmati rice) with Simple Swiss Chard, the Traditional Cranberry Sauce over No-fu Love Loaf, the Blueberry Carob Pancakes Topped with Strawberry and Walnuts, and the Bean and Corn Tortilla Lasagna with Avocado,
- Elisa of Veggie Goes Vegan made the Lemon Garlic Pasta, and the Seitan Hashbrown Casserole (instead of tempeh).
- Evesfca made the Berry Apple Grunt, Orange Sesame Tofu, Banana Pecan Rice Pudding Pie, Bean and Corn Tortilla Lasagna with Avocodo, Creamy House Dressing, Coco Cocoa, Broccoli Cashew Teriyaki Tofu Stir-Fry, Creamy Basil Dressing, and the Peanut Sesame Hummus.
- Ginavanh made the Cashew Ginger Tofu, Chocolate Chunk Spice Cookies, and the Chocolate Chunk Spice Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- Kelley of Eatin’ Vegan in Smalltown USA made the Palak Soyabina Panira and the Roasted Tomato-Fennel Pasta with Pine Nuts and Capers.
- Kelly Longfellow made the Chocolate Chunk Spice Cookies and the “You Got the Peanut Butter in my Chocolate” Cookies.
- Lydia of Vegankind made Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus and the “But Where Do You Get Your Protein?” Smoothie.
Last week, I made the Bean and Corn Tortilla Lasagna with Avocado which was very yummy, and made lots of leftovers.
And the Tamari-Roasted Chickpeas, which I ate over leftover spaghetti. They smelled so good, I took them out a little early. Next time, I’ll let them cook longer, and will add a little more rosemary, just because I like that flavor.
I also made the “Honey” Mustard Vinaigrette which was very sweet, and consequently, very good ( :
And I made the Lemon Garlic Pasta. Although the photo is kinda blah, this was a very tasty and easy to make dish that I’m sure I’ll make again.
What did you VegCook last week?