You’re all still VegCooking like crazy through our July VegCookbook, Eat, Drink and Be Vegan, by Dreena Burton. I’m loving all of your photos and comments, especially on Instagram, where folks are using the hashtag #vegcookbookclub.
Look for our August 2013 VegCookbookClub Poll to come out tomorrow!
VegCookbook Club Story Swap
- Babette of Vegan à Montréal made the Garlicky Broccoli, Corn & Bean Burritos.
- Barbi made the Lemon Garlic Pasta.
- Diana of Veggie Next Door made the Tomato Basil Tempeh-Bacon Quesadillas, the Simple Swiss Chard, the Curried Hummus, and the Sweet Potato, Peanut Butter and Chickpea Stew, as well as the Bulgar and Chickpea Salad with Carrot-Pistachio Dressing from our June VegCookbook, Meatless.
- Cinbock made the Lemon Garlic Pasta, the Orange Sesame Tofu, and the Supercharge Me! Cookies.
- Evesfca made the Creamy Basil Dressing, the Zucchini Spelt Muffins, the Cocoa Banana Muffins, the Lemon Chickpea Lentil Soup, the Tamari-Roasted Chickpeas, and the Super Charge Me! Cookies.
- Kelley of Eatin’ Vegan in Smalltown USA made the Brown Rice ‘n’ Beans “Jumble-aya”.
- Lydia of Vegankind made the Smoky Avocado Sauce.
- The Happy Vegan Kitchen made the Hemp-anola, the Hashbrown Casserole, the Banana Bliss Pancakes, and the Drink Your Greens Smoothie.
Last week, I made the “Hide the Lentils” Tomato Sauce, which was very tasty. I forgot to take a photo at dinner time, so this snap is of my taking the leftovers to work for lunch. When I make this again, I’ll add some olives and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes to give it some zing.
What did you VegCook last week?