You know it’s fall when everyone around you starts getting sick. Boo. Consequently, last week seemed like a good time to try a couple of the juice recipes from our October VegCookbook, Moutherwatering Vegan. The photo above is of the bowl full of fruits and veggies that go into The Real Thing juice. Here’s what it looked like post-juicer:
It was very sweet and yummy. Kudos to those of you who make juice every day. How do you find the time to prep all of the ingredients?
I also made the Blood Purifier juice, which was much tastier than its name sounds:
It was also refreshing and delicious.
What have you been VegCooking?
VegCookbook Club Story Swap
Some folks were so excited about our November VegCookbook, Isa Does It, that they already dove in!
- Cintia made the Creamy Potato-Leek Soup, Kale Salad with Butternut Squash and Lentils, Muffin Pan Mini Omelets, Harira with Eggplant and Chickpeas, Roasted Yellow Beet Salad with Warm Maple-Mustard Dressing, and the Sweet Potato and Curry Soup with Rice and Kale from Isa Does It (I can’t link to one of Cintia’s photos on statigr.am, but it is visible if you search for the #vegcookbookclub tag on Instagram).
- Diana of Veggie Next Door made the Bestest Ever Oil-Free Pesto and the Pesto-Cauliflower Pasta with Breaded Tofu from Isa Does It.
- Elizabeth made the Spinach, Basil and Arugula Pesto from Mouthwatering Vegan.
- Eve made the White Wine Risotto and the Tofu-Mushroom Stroganoff from Isa Does It. (I can’t link to Eve’s photos on statigr.am, but they are visible if you search for the #vegcookbookclub tag on Instagram )
- Happy Vegan Kitchen made the Roasted Yellow Beet Salad with Warm Maple-Mustard Dressing, and the Garlicky Thyme Tempeh from Isa Does It.
- Janet at The Taste Space adapted the Rich Bean Goulash recipe on the Mouthwatering Vegan website to create White Bean Paprikash with Soy Curls.
- Jen made the Acorn Squash Risotto with Cranberries from Isa Does It.