Y’all are tearing through our November VegCookbook, Isa Does It, so let’s start with the VegCookbook Club Story Swap:
• Amy made the Curried Peanut Sauce Bowl with Tofu and Kale, the Spicy Slurpy Spaghetti Sauce, the Roasted Yellow Beet Salad with Warm Maple-Mustard Dressing, and the Lenti-a-Roni.
• Emma made the Carrot Cake Pancakes.
• Hilary made the Sweet Potato and Red Curry with Rice and Purple Kale Soup.
• Jeni made the Muffin Pan Mini Omelets (I’m not able to link to the photo on statigr.am, so be sure to check it out on Instagram)
• Liz made Norah’s Lemon Cookies.
Since the last round-up, I tried one more recipe from our October VegCookbook, Moutherwatering Vegan, the Ginger and Veggie Broth, which I really liked. It was quick to pull together, and felt like the perfect healing, cold-keep-away soup. It called for a can of brown lentils, but my local store only had canned black lentils, so I used those instead. I’ll definitely make this again.
I also made my first recipe from our November VegCookbook, Isa Does It: the Roasted Yellow Beet Salad with Warm Maple-Mustard Dressing.
This was really delicious and the dressing is so simple: mustard and maple syrup mixed and heated. Yum!
What have you been VegCooking?