I’m sorry it has been so long since our last round-up. I was out of town for work and then have been crazy busy catching up. One nice thing that happened during that time is that I was interviewed about the VegCookbook Club by Viva Vegan Contributor, Julie Bolt.
OK, now for the VegCookbook Club Story Swap. You’ve been cooking up a storm! If I’ve made errors in recipe names, or links, please let me know. There were so many photos, tweets and posts to link to, it’s possible I made some boo boos ( :
• Amy made the Ancho-Lentil Tacos, Creamy Potato-Leek Soup (twice!), Chimichurri-Pumpkin Bowl, Sweet Potato and Red Curry Soup, Everyday Pad Thai, Chai Spice Snickerdoodles, Chicky Tuna Salad, Pesto-Cauliflower Pasta with Breaded Tofu, Roasted Red Pepper Mac N’ Cheese, Kale Salad with Butternut Squash and Lentils, and the Lentil-Quinoa Stew with Lots of Kale
• Cintia made the Sweet and Sour Brown Rice Salad with Fresh Herbs, Ranch Salad with Red Potatoes and Chickpeas, Carrot Cake Pancakes, Lentil-Quinoa Stew with Lots of Kale, Everyday Pad Thai, Butternut Bisque & Corn Tortillas with Edamame Hummus, and the Lentil-a-roni.
• Emma made the Muffin Pan Mini Omelets.
• Hillary made the Pizza Bowl.
• Jeni made the Acorn Squash Risotto.
• Jenn made the Roasted Romesco Sandwich, Farro and Fennel Salad, Lentil-a-roni, Kale Salad, Sweet Potato and Red Curry Soup, Sinfully Wholesome Waffles, Everyday Pad Thai, Creamy Potato-Leek Soup, and the Wild Rice Soup with Seitan.
• Jenn’s daughter, Charlie made the Chai Spice Snickerdoodles.
• Jenny made the Everyday Pad Thai and the Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Seared Brussels Sprouts and Tarragon Cream Sauce.
• JoMaryU made the Nirvana Enchilada Casserole
• Lynsey made the Curried Peanut Sauce Bowl, Lentil Quinoa Stew with Lots of Kale, Pesto-Cauliflower Pasta with Breaded Tofu, Jumbo Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies, Roasted Red Pepper Mac n’ Cheese, Island Black Bean Burger, Meaty Beany Chili with Cornbread Muffins, Lentil-a-Roni, Coconut Chana Saag, Lemon-Blueberry Loaf, and the Everyday Pad Thai.
• Maya made the Mushroom-Barley Soup with Garden Herbs, Edamame-Hummus and Tofu Wrap, Dilly Stew with Rosemary Dumplings, Creamy Goddess Noodles with [Tofu} and Broccoli, and the Quinoa Bowl with Classic Baked Tofu.
• Morgan made the Omnomnom Mushroom Tofu Stroganoff.
I made three delicious recipes: the Puffy Pillow Pancakes . . .
Kale Salad with Butternut Squash and Lentils, and . . .
What did you VegCook last week?