How are you liking Collen Patrick-Goudreau’s VegCookbooks? Do you have a favorite?
I tried two more recipes last week from The Vegan Table: the Better-Than-Tuna-Salad and the “African” Sweet Potato and Peanut Soup. I loved the Better-Than-Tuna Salad, but honestly, I like anything with Vegenaise in it (why is Vegenaise so good?). The addition of walnuts gave it extra crunch and made it quite filling.
The “African” Sweet Potato and Peanut Soup was pretty good, but it makes a lot, so be prepared to feed a crowd, or eat it for daaaaaaays.
What have you been VegCooking?
VegCookbook Club Story Swap
Color Me Vegan
- Amy made the Purple Cauliflower Soup.
- Diana of Veggie Next Door made the Apricot-Red Lentil Soup.
- Jane made the Sweet Potato Tacos.
- Jenn made the “Asian-Inspired” Edamame Salad.
- Jules made the Grapefruit, Yellow Pepper and Avocado Salad.
The Joy of Vegan Baking
- Amy made Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting.
- Jenn made the Zucchini Bread.
- Kate made the Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, the Date and Almond Butter Smoothie, and the Pineapple Walnut Bars.
- Lydia of Vegankind made the Ginger Tea and the Chai Tea.
The Vegan Table
- Elizabeth made the Chana Masala.
- Eve made the Penne Arrabbiata, and the Irish Soda Bread.
- Jules made the Yellow Split Pea Dal.
- Kelley of Eatin’ Vegan in Smalltown, USA made the Roasted Asparagus with Lime Juice, Toasted Quinoa with Raisins and Slivered Almonds, Swiss Chard and Caramelized Onions Pizza, and the Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Apples & Onions.
Vegan’s Daily Companion