You can learn more about Mayim on her website, www.mayimbialik.net and follow her on Twitter at @missmayim. You can download the first chapter of her cookbook for free here.
She doesn’t seem to have recipes on her website, but here are some articles about her cookbook that include recipes:
- 3 Vegan Recipes for (Former) Cheese Lovers via Women’s Health
- A Special Holiday Recipe From Actor Mayim Bialik via PETA
- Enjoy Vegan Mayim Bialik’s Plant-Based Mac N Cheez and Green Smoothie Recipes via Examiner.com
- Mayim Bialik’s Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes via Rachel Ray
- Mayim Bialik’s Pecan Pie Truffles via Good Morning America
- Mayim Bialik Shares Vegan Recipes: Chocolate Chip Cookies, More via TODAY
- Mayim Bialik’s Vegan Cookbook via the Jew and the Carrot
- Vegan Reuben Sandwich via One Green Planet
If you’re a newbie here, you can read about how to participate in the VegCookbook Club on our About and Love Notes pages. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at britt AT brittbravo DOT com.
P.S. Sorry I’m so behind on the weekly round-ups for our March VegCookbook, Oh She Glows!