How have you liked our May VegCookbook, More Quick-Fix Vegan by Robin Robertson? I’ve tried five recipes so far:
Farfalle with Madeira Mushrooms
Very yummy sauce!
OK, but I probably wouldn’t make it again.
Moroccan Couscous Bowl
Tasty! I loved all of the different colors and textures.
Fiery “Korean” Stir-Fry
My favorite recipe of the five. Really delicious.
This was good too. Robertson has a real knack for creating original and delicious flavors. The only drawback was that it didn’t make great leftovers.
VegCookbook Club Story Swap:
- Cintia made Red Beans and Sweet Potato with Watercress and Walnuts, and the Figgy Quinoa Pilaf.
- Diana of Veggie Next Door made Unstuffed Cabbage, Rotini and Asparagus with Springtime Pesto, Mike’s Homemade Pita Chips, Hummus Soup, and Smoky Tofu Wraps.
- Elizabeth made the Gemelli with Rapini.
- Evesfca made Spaghetti with Cremini Bolognese Sauce, Black Beans and Spinach with Tomato-Avocado Salsa, Quinoa, White Beans, and Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Dried Cranberries, and the Linguine with White Clam-ish Sauce.
- Janet at the taste space (saveur on vegansprout) made the Manchurian Chickpea Bowls (you can see a photo and the recipe on her blog), Mediterranean Tofu Scram Bowl, and the Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Chickpeas.
- Jenn made the Hummus Soup with Pita Croutons, Smoky Corn Chowder, Black Beans and Spinach with Tomato-Avocado Salsa, Tofu and Green Beans with Hoisin-Almond Sauce, Happy Oatmeal Cookies, and the Rotini with Smoky Chickpeas and Cauliflower.
- Jokevanoo made the Creamy Sesame Soba Stir-Fry, Tofu and Green Beans with Hoisin-Almond Sauce, Tempeh Larb, Pad Thai Primavera, Fiery Korean Stir Fry, Tonkatsu Tacos, Pasta with Smoky Chickpeas and Cauliflower, Sweet and Spicy Tempeh, Spicy Smoked Portobello Tacos, and the Jerk Seitan and Vegetable Skillet.
What have you been VegCooking?