This morning, while pulling out the hummus recipe from the original edition of the Moosewood Cookbook, I got inspired for us to go back to some of the roots of VegCookbooks by having Mollie Katzen be our Featured VegCookbook author in June.
She has 12 VegCookbooks we can cook from together, including a new one (published in 2013) and three for kids:
- The Moosewood Cookbook
- Enchanted Broccoli Forest
- Mollie Katzen’s Vegetable Heaven
- Mollie Katzen’s Sunlight Cafe
- Pretend Soup and Other Real Recipes
- Salad People and More Real Recipes
- Honest Pretzels
- The Vegetable Dishes I Can’t Live Without
- Get Cooking
- The Heart of the Plate
You can learn more about Mollie here:
If you’re a newbie here, you can read about how to participate in the VegCookbook Club on our About and Love Notes pages. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at britt AT brittbravo DOT com.