Seems like everyone is very excited about our March VegCookbook, Oh She Glows by Angela Liddon, and people’s copies are arriving in their mailboxes, or local stores.
From the round-up below, it looks like some of the popular recipes to try last week were (with links to the recipes on the Oh She Glows blog):
- 15-Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta
- Classic Green Monster Smoothie
- Easy Tomato Basil Cream Pasta
- Rad Rainbow Raw Pad Thai
Oh, and when you share photos of recipes you try on Twitter or Instagram, in addition to using the hashtag #vegcookbookclub, Angela asks that you use the hashtag #osgcookbook and tag her with @ohsheglows.
I finished up cooking from cookbooks by our February VegCookbook author, Colleen Patrick-Goudreau by making two more dishes: The Asian-Inspired Edamame Salad and the Quinoa Corn Medley from Color Me Vegan. I loved the Edamame Salad. Sooooo yummy and flavorful.
I also tried a recipe from the Oh She Glows blog, Cauli-power Fettucine “Alfredo” which was very very yummy! You can see the recipe here.
What have you been VegCooking?
VegCookbook Club Story Swap
I didn’t post a round up last week, so I’ve included what people cooked from Colleen Patrick-Goudreau’s cookbooks (our February VegCookbook author), and from the Oh She Glows Cookbook and blog (our March VegCookbook).
Oh She Glows Cookbook & Blog
- Amy made the 15-Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta, Vegan Lasagna with Basil Cashew Cheeze, Chocolate Cake Batter Smoothie, Rad Rainbow Raw Pad Thai, Over the Rainbow Cabbage Salad with Tahini-Lemon Dressing, Easy Tomato Basil Cream Pasta, Chickpea Salad, Lemon-Tahini Goddess Dressing, Gym Rat Smoothie, and the Cheerful Chocolate Smoothie.
- Catherine made the Indian Lentil-Cauliflower Soup.
- Cintia made the Cauli-power Fettucine “Alfredo”, Jumbo Chickpea Pancake, Quick and Easy Chana Masala, Classic Green Monster, Gym Rat Smoothie, African Peanut Stew, Tropical Beauty Green Smoothie, 15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta, Oil-Free Chocolate-Zucchini Mushrooms, Raw Buckwheat Breakfast Porridge.
- Diana of Veggie Next Door made the Chocolate Sweet Potato Oatmeal.
- Elizabeth made the Buffalo Hummus, and the Classic Green Monster.
- Emma made the Empowered Noodle Bowl and the Perfected Chickpea Salad.
- Happy Vegan Kitchen made the One Bowl Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Lentil Apple Walnut Loaf, and the Oatmeal Squares.
- Jana made the Rad Rainbow Raw Pad Thai.
- Janet at The Taste Space (saveur on vegansprout.com) made the On the Mend Spiced Red Lentil-Kale Soup.
- Jen made the Immune Boosting Tomato Sauce with Mushrooms and Lentils, and the Homemade Yolos.
- Lydia of Vegankind made the Classic Green Monsters, and the Green Monster Overnight Oats with Blueberries.
Color Me Vegan
- Diana of Veggie Next Door made the Winter White Soup and the Orange Pecans.
- Jana made the Beet Burgers and Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Apples and Pecans.
- Jules made the Sweet Pea “Guacamole” and the Lemony Pan-Fried Chickpeas with Chard,
The Joy of Vegan Baking
The Vegan Table
- Catherine made the Tofu Scramble.
- Charlie made Penne Pasta with Fresh Veggies.
- Happy Vegan Kitchen made the Three Bean Chili, and the Brownies.
- Jenn made the Penne Pasta with Fresh Veggies.
- Kate made the Dark Leafy Greens with Sesame Miso Dressing.
Vegan’s Daily Companion
- Jules made the No Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie.