Yay! It’s summer! And what better way to celebrate than by making salads from Terry Hope Romero’s new VegCookbook, Salad Samurai in July.
Here are a few recipes from Salad Samurai floating around the Interwebs:
- Backyard Buffalo Ranch Caeser Salad on Groupon
- The BKT (Bacon.Kale.Tomato) Bowl from Coconut and Berries
- Coconut Samosa Potato Salad on Terry’s website
- Grilled Kale Salad with Spicy Lentils from Chic Vegan
- Pesto Cauliflower and Potato Salad from VegKitchen
You can learn more about Terry on:
- Website: veganlatina.com
- Twitter: @terryhope
- Flickr: flickr.com/photos/33133195@N07/
- Instagram: instagram.com/terryhope
If you’re a newbie here, you can read about how to participate in the VegCookbook Club on our About and Love Notes pages. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at britt AT brittbravo DOT com.